First, here’s my own free contributions to Distance Learning Resources for Educators. Grab what can help you!
Google has distance learning training online in their Teacher Center. It’s loaded with resources and helpful suggestions, especially if you’re new to distance learning.
Many companies, like Google, are making premium features and tools available to any schools that need them during this time.
- Google Hangouts Meet: Features that are typically available in the Enterprise edition of G Suite and in G Suite Enterprise for Education, and will be available at no additional cost to all customers until July 1, 2020. Google has also shared some online learning tips here.
- Kahoot! offers free access to all features to support distance learning in schools affected by the coronavirus outbreak.
- Pear Deck – get premium access for schools in quarantined communities, Tips from Peardeck, and a FREE Lesson about the coronavirus
- EPforlearning: offering support for schools affected by COVID-19
- Kami: offering complete Kami Digital Classrooms to schools affected by the coronavirus.
- BrainPop: Free BrainPOP Access for Schools Closed Due to the Coronavirus.